Combined FHE: We will have a Cultural Cook Off as our Combined FHE with Orange Hills and Newport Coast! 7:30-9:30 pm. 23 Lake Road, Irvine. We will be dividing into small groups to cook various cultural dishes. Food will be provided, just bring yourselves
333 Merrimac Way, Costa Mesa 92626
- COR 50 volunteers – Mile Square Park https://www.justserve.org/
- YSA 50 volunteers – Mile Square Park https://www.justserve.org/
- PLE 30 volunteers – Sully Miller https://www.justserve.org/
- SA 30 volunteers – Sully Miller https://www.justserve.org/
- SEA 50 volunteers – Shipley to Shore https://www.justserve.org/
- BCH 40 volunteers – Rise Against Hunger https://www.justserve.org/
- PAC 40 volunteers – HB Wetlands https://www.justserve.org/
- HAR 30 volunteers – HB Youth Shelter https://www.justserve.org/
- All Wards 15 volunteers – Hearts and Hands – our stake sponsored project https://www.justserve.org/
- More information on GHBIC.org or Justserve.org/csw2019 = https://www.justserve.org/
Remember to go to JustServe.org to find great service opportunities.
18921 Clearview Ln., Huntington Beach 92648
Mon., Thurs., & Fri. 9a-3p, Tues. & Wed. 7p-9p, Sat. 11a-1p. Closed for all major holidays.
If you want more information on upcoming activities during the week within the HB YSA ward, join us on Facebook through our ward’s group titled “Huntington Beach YSA Ward.” bit.ly/hbysafacebook